- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 5:51 left to go.
- The win over Binghamton extended the Stony Brook winning streak to 3 games.
- This was the 3rd blowout win this season (a win by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, STKNY has been on the winning end of 21 blowout games.
- The Seawolves have won 100% of the time this season (7-0) after recording 40 or more rebounds.
- Stony Brook has won 75% of the time this season (6-2) when its had a three-point percentage of 34.5% or better.
- STKNY has won 100% of the time this season (5-0) when opponents record 7 or fewer free throws made.
- This season Stony Brook has won 88% of the time (7-1) when Jameel Warney has 13 points or more and 75% of the time (6-2) when Tommy Brenton has 8 rebounds or more.
- The Seawolves set a season high for three-pointers.
- Stony Brook has turned the ball over less than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two scorers (Jameel Warney and Marcus Rouse) accounted for 40.3% of the points.
- The bench recorded more points (32) than the starters (30).
- Jameel Warney has led the team in scoring 5 times and in rebounding 6 times in 15 games this season.
- Marcus Rouse had a career high with 7 rebounds.
- This was the 6th blowout loss this season (a loss by 20 or more points). Over the past 5 seasons, Binghamton has been on the losing end of 34 blowout games.
- This loss extended the Bearcats losing streak to 10 games.
- The top two scorers (Jimmy Gray and Jordan Reed) accounted for 40.5% of the points.
- Jimmy Gray has led the team in scoring 4 times in 16 games this season.
- Jordan Reed has led the team in rebounding 12 times in 16 games this season.
- This was the 1st foul out of the season for Jabrille Williams.
America East Standings
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014